Monday 12 January 2015

Pre-completion Evaluation

I need to complete the Multiple Imagery work diary, Location Contrast shoot, Location Contrast work diary, 20 final pieces and the last few physical experiments. I think i can complete this work by and maybe even before the deadline if i manage my time correctly (and spend enough hours on my photography work per week), because i think i am able to do this, i am not panicking and i'm rather enjoying the work and working as efficiently as i can. This is the work that i absolutely need to complete before the deadline as i haven't even started them yet.

However, if i have time, before the deadline and i have completed all the work above, I would like to update and improve my colour and studio form shoots so that the photographs are better (as i think I can take much better, improved and different photos), as well as add photographs that I aspire to achieve within the progressions of my work diaries because i haven't actually done this yet. Of course, i will only have time to do these things that i would personally like to do, if i complete all the work that i need to do first, as that work is my top priority.

I think i have enough time to complete all the work that i need to do, as well as the work that i would like to add and improve. However, this will obviously only happen if i work hard enough with the determination to finish it all in time. (I'm not going to get myself stressed or panicked or worked up about it though, i want to stay calm about the workload).

If i have then completed all the work that i need to do, and the work that i've personally set myself, i then would like to add more detail to my image bank annotations as some are a lot smaller than others, and i would like to even them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment