Monday 13 October 2014

Mid-project Evaluation

Overall, I have enjoyed this project as it was interesting to be able to look at the formal elements from different perspectives and point of views within photographs from the internet, as well as my own. It has been difficult to see these elements from an artistic view, in order to make my photos more appealing. Particularly, those from the movement topic because it was difficult to take photos of something that I can't actually see, and therefore had to depend on the camera to shoot the blur of the movement of something or someone. 

When I first attempted to capture my photographs for form, the sun wasn't present during the shoot, and therefore there wasn't any shadows - and if there were, they were light and unclear. However, after attempting the shoot again, with the sun shining brightly, I was able to take photographs that included defined, and dark shadows which evidently signified the idea of form. 

There hasn't been a point where I have left all my work to the last minute, as each time work has been set, I've made sure I have completed it to my best ability. However, the work is stressful because there is so much of it, but I enjoy completing each post anyhow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment