Monday 13 October 2014

Work Diary - Photojoiner

Evaluation

Obviously taking photographs for the Photojoiner images were the most difficult out of all the topics because it meant taking a load of photos of the same thing, and then editing them all into one photo. I enjoyed taking the photographs as they all had to be at different angles and parts of the subject of the image. I also liked that we had to take images of a person, object and then a building, and this was interesting because it allowed me to see how photo joiner's turn out, depending on what the original photographs are of. 



This is my best attempt at a photojoiner, as I have included lots of different elements and angles within each photograph. I also like that the entire joined photo looks complicated, and difficult to figure out - as that is the point of a photojoiner, it isn't meant to look exactly like, what it's meant to look like. 

This is my first, and worst attempt at a photojoiner. I like this image, but I didn't originally take enough photographs of the subject in order to complete an interesting, and complex photojoiner, and so this is the result. I like that I have taken photos at different angles, but again, I didn't take enough images in the first place. 

Progression

If I were to continue with this topic I would make sure I capture individual photos of each part of the subject, as then it will be easier to join together. Also, I would have to explore with the different angles such as from above and from below, as then the photojoiner will be more interesting and complex. I will also make sure that I take enough images of the subject in the first place, in order to complete an adequate photojoiner. These are some of Photojoiners that i have found on the internet which i aspire to achieve if i ever add to this topic:




No comments:

Post a Comment